23 Jul 2016

July 2016 Glossybox


The theme of this months box is the best beauty products for summer. Below is what I received in my box.
  • UTAN & TONE nourishing night cream
  • Hawaiian tropic Island berry lip gloss SPF25
  • ICONA MILANO Emotion allowed mascara
  • HAIRON De-tangle brush
  • Black Canvas F20 Flat brush
Overall the total value of this box comes in at €65! I was very happy with what I received in my box. I have yet to try the Utan & Tone night cream but next time I'm doing my tan I will definitely try it. I also have yet to try the Icona Milano mascara but as soon as I do I'll be sure to let you know what I think.

The Hawaiian Tropic lip gloss is really nice and it tastes and smells lovely and summery. I love the Hairon De-tangle brush and find it's the perfect size for my handbag. The Black Canvas F20 flat brush is really good and I have found that I really like to use this for applying my foundation.

Overall i'm really happy with this months box. Great job Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment