26 Jul 2016

Review: P.S. Love to Glow face mask


I bought this on a whim in Penny's the other week and since then I've been loving it!

I have dry sensitive skin so when I saw that this has argan oil and vitamin E in it, I had a good feeling about it! It says on the packaging, exfoliating and smoothing, brightening and moisturizing. I was quite surprised to find little scrubby particles in it


I apply a thin layer of this to clean dry skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes. I like to use an old foundation brush to apply it. After the 10-15 minutes it dries like a clay mask. I then add a little water to my face and scrub my face in circular motions with the beads in the mask. I then use a damp face cloth to remove the rest of the residue.

This is a great mask! It helps smooth, soften and brighten my skin all while adding moisture! I honestly can't believe it only costs €3.50! Next time I'm in Penny's I'm stocking up for fear they discontinue it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment