21 Aug 2016

August 2016 Glossybox Review


This month celebrates the fifth birthday of Glossybox. Below is what I received in my box:

  • Rae Feather mini monogram pochette.
  • MUA Eyeshadow palette in Starry Night
  • MUDMASKY facial detox purifying recovery mask (deluxe sample)
  • Spa to You deep pore cleansing brush
  • Cowshed wild cow Invigorating Body lotion
The Rae Feather pochette is really cute, it's also the perfect size for a makeup bag for your hand bag.

The MUA eyeshadow palette is nice, they colours are very pigmented. I received an email from Glossybox a day or two after receiving my box, to say that there had been a mistake and hadn't got the palette I requested. They have said that they will send the one I requested in my next box. I was happy with the one they sent me, but fair play to them for emailing me!

The MUDMASKY detox purifying recovery face mask seems very interesting, I have yet ti try it but as soon as I do i'll let you know what I think.

They Spa to You deep pore facial cleansing brush is really good. The bristles are soft enough that they don't hurt or scratch but also stiff enough to help buff off dead skin and deep clean.

The Cowshed invigorating body lotion is really good it deeply moisturizes the skin and the scent is very invigorating and uplifting.

The overall value of this months box is €50.73! I was very happy with this months box. Great job Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment