18 Aug 2016

Review: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator


This product has been on my MAC wish list for quite some time as I've never really tried any of MAC's skincare products.

This product is both a cleanser and an exfoliator in one. It contains a mix of natural volcanic ash and fine sugar. This product helps to unclog he skin and exfoliate while adding moisture at the same time.

You definitely only need a small amount when using this (the size of a pea should do). I like to use this in the shower once or twice a week. I simply rub it in circular motions all over my face ad the rinse it off. You know when you have worked it in enough as the sugar crystals break down and dissolve leaving only the volcanic ash.

I really do like this product as it helps smooth and hydrate my skin. it also helps to control oil. I know this product is €30 but the way I justify it is that you only need a small amount once or twice a week so the tube is gonna last you ages! Well that's what I keep telling myself!

Overall I would highly recommend this if you are looking fr something that's gonna deep clean your skin, add moisture and smooth the skin all at the same time.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment