2 Aug 2016

July 2016 Empties


So this month I managed to finish up 21 products out of my stash. Below is a list of what I finished up:
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me Butter shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me Butter conditioner
  • Shea Butter shower gel
  • SASS cleanse me
  • Soap & Glory the scrub of your life
  • Swiss Smile whitening toothpaste
  • 3 Colgate maximum cavity protection toothpaste samples
  • P.S. makeup fixing spray
  • Urban Decay all nighter setting spray
  • Pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Azure International Spa Vitamin E woven face mask
  • A 3 pack of Invisibobbles
  • Elegant Touch Brush on nail glue
  • P.S. fashon nails in nude stiletto
  • L'oreal press on nails in french touch
  • Garnier Micellar cleansing water mini
  • W7 Lashtastic mascara
  • Maybelline Super Stay better skin concealer in 02 light
  • Too Faced Amazing Face powder foundation in Vanilla Creme
Well they were my empties for the month of July. Let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment