4 Aug 2016

July 2016 Favourites


Below are some of the products I have been loving for the month of July.

Revlon Volume & Length Magnified mascara:
This is a very good mascara! Keep and eye out later on in the month for a full review and my thoughts on this product!

MonuSpa Rosewood Reviving Mist:
This is a really nice face mist for either over your makeup or on a clean face. The scent is really fresh and it helps to keep the skin moisturized.

NYX Tame & Frame & Morphe M158 brush:
I'm still loving my NYX Tame & Frame brow pomade and the Morphe M158 brush. They work so well together and really help shape my brows.

Talika Photo-Hydra Day:
I love this moisturizer. It makes your skin feel very hydrated and healthy.

Well they were my favorites for the month of July. Let me know what yours were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment