7 Aug 2016

Review: Catrice Eyeliner Pen in waterproof


By now if your a regular to my blog, you know of my love for the Penny's P.S range felt tip eyeliner pen. And you also know how devastated I was when I couldn't find them in the Penny's shops near me! But fear not! I have discovered s dupe that still doesn't break the bank!

The Catrice Eyeliner pen in the waterproof version is amazing! It stays all day, doesn't flake or smudge off, is easy to use, is highly pigmented and super black and best of all it's under €5! What more can you want!!!

I've tired many different brands of felt tip eyeliner pens over the years and the Penny's P.S. Range one is still my favourite, however this is definitely a very close second! 

I find felt tip liners so much easier to use, as 9 times out of 10 I'm throwing my makeup on early in the morning and running out the door to go to work, I just don't have either the time or the patience to deal with a liquid liner that early in the morning!

Overall if you are looking for a black felt tip liner that's doesn't break the bank, the I would highly recommend this one!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment