16 Aug 2016

Review: Too Faced Amazing Face Foundation Powder


It never ceases to amaze me, what you might come across in TK Maxx. I stumbled across this face powder a couple of months back for only €9.99.

This foundation powder claims to be able to go from sheer to full coverage. In all honesty I like a full coverage foundation as I have rosacia, so I like to use this as a powder over my normal foundation. It works a treat and doesn't look like cake face. It blends out beautifully and doesn't settle into fine lines. It wears all day long and doesn't need to be touched up throughout the day.

The shade I have is Vanilla Creme and I must say it's a very good match for my skin colour. I didn't find that this oxidized at all on me and it gave a nice flawless look to the face.

Overall I would consider buying this again!

Love
jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment