24 Nov 2016

Review: Benefit Gimme Brow


If your looking for fuller looking brows that look natural and not drawn on, then this will be your new best friend!

The Benefit Gimme Brow, Brow Volumizing Fiber gel is lightweight, extremely easy to use and lasts all day. The gel helps to volumise, tame and tint your brows. It also contains tiny microfibres that stick to the skin and hair giving natural looking fullness to your brows. This product can easily be built up to create your perfect brows. It's also waterproof and long wearing.


The brush on this is tiny, but it's perfect for the brows. They recommend you use the brush tip along the brow to define the shape and then brush it through to blend and build.

I really like the fact that Benefit have completely repackaged all their original brow products. The new packaging looks so much better. I really love this as its completely mess proof! And I really love it because it lasts all day. Some mornings I'm out of the house by 5:30am so I want my makeup to last me all day, at least to 7pm. I can tell you one thing, my brows are still looking good well after 7pm when using this product!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment