30 Nov 2016

Review: Maybelline Dr. Rescue CC Nails


This has been around for a number of years now and it's always the base coat I go for, but for some reason I've never reviewed it!?!

When I buy a base coat for my nails I want something that is not only going to protect my nails from staining but something that's also going to help hide a multitude of sins.

I has psoriasis on some of my nails beds which also leads to pitting of the nail plate. I also wear stick on nails a lot, which can damage the natural nail if like me you get bored and decide to bite them off! But the Dr. Rescue CC Nails base coat works wonders. It hides any imperfections on the nails and leaves the perfectly prepped for nail polish. It also really helps your manicure last at least a good week!

Overall, I've gone through so many bottles of this over the years that I've lost count! I love it and will always continue to buy it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment