3 Dec 2016

November 2016 Empties

                                                

So this month I managed to use up 30 items out of my stash. A list of everything I finished is listed below.

~ Imperial Leather caring cream bath
~ Herbal Essence clearly naked dry shampoo
~ SASS cleanse me
~ Johnson's junior detangler 
~ P.S... Lovely Bubbly foaming face wash
~ Herbal Essence Ignite my colour shampoo
~ Alberto Balmson blends damage repair intensive hair mask
~ Vanilla bath bomb
~ Vanilla thriller bath bomb
~ Easy nails fast & fruity nail polish remover
~ Coco Loco coconut oil
~ Nivea stress protect deodorant 
~ Soap & Glory clean on me
~ Soap & Glory scrub of your life
~ Lacura cotton pads
~ Pure eye make up remover pads
~ 3 packs of Pure Exfoliating face wipes
~ 3 Colgate toothpaste 
~ Maybelline lash sensational mascara
~ NYX HD concealer in CW03
~ Maybelline better skin foundation in 10 Ivory
~ Avon Secret Fantasy star perfume
~ 4 candles ~ 2 Dusted Mulberry
                   ~ 1 Guava & Passionfruit
                   ~ 1 Moroccan Oasis

Well they were my empties for the month of November. If you do an empties post be sure to let me know so I can check it out!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment