12 Dec 2017

November 2017 Empties


                                                   

So this month I managed to finish up 22 products out of my stash. Below is a list of everything I finished.

🔹 2 he bal essence clearly naked dry shampoo
🔹 Lacura radiant brunette conditioner
🔹 Dove nourishing care & oil body wash
🔹 P.S. Love this cosmetic pads
🔹 Soap & Glory scrub of your life
🔹 Korres basil lemon body milk
🔹 2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes
🔹 Johnson's makeup remover wipes
🔹 Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner
🔹 Catrice liquid camouflage high coverage concealer
🔹 Too Faced better than sex waterproof mascara
🔹 l'oreal paradise Extatic mascara
🔹 icona Milano mascara
🔹 Rodial glamolash mascara xxl
🔹 MAC Brave lipstick 
🔹 4 fresh linen wall plug ins 

Well they were my empties for the month of November, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment