14 Dec 2017

November 2017 favourites


                                                  

Below are some of the products I've been loving for the month of November.

Revolution Pre Fix oil control fixing spray:
I love this setting spray. It sets my makeup so well that it doesn't budge at all throughout the day.

Catrice liquid camouflage high coverage concealer:
I have this in the shade porcelain. This is a great full coverage concealer that doesn't crease or move throughout the day. It also doesn't break the bank. I've gone through a few of these now and I'll definitely continue to buy it. It's great!

Maybelline Super Stay matte ink in the shade 15 lover:
This has got to be the beast liquid lipstick I've ever tried! This lasts well over 12 hours, through eating and drinking and still doesn't budge! These are €14.99 and I will definitely look into getting more shades.

Barry M nail paint in Bespoke:
This to me is the perfect nude nail polish. It looks great on the nails and lasts for over a week with a good top coat.

Well they were my favourites for the month of November.

Love 
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment