30 Jan 2014

Review: Jessup make-up brushes (eBay brushes)

Review: Jessup make-up brushes (eBay brushes)

A few months ago I purchased these brushes from eBay, the seller I used was 'onmyway2013'. I got all ten brushes for €14.50 delivered right to my door! And let me tell you the have been a godsend!!

The handles come in a variety of different colours, black & silver, black & gold, white & silver, white & gold, blue & silver or pink & silver and you can get them as singles or as sets.

The pointed face kabuki brush is perfect for blending out your under eye concealer. And I find the others are great for blending in my foundation.

The pointed eye brush I find great for precise application of your crease colour and the others are great for blending out your shadows.

I have the real techniques face brush and I find these better for applying and blending my foundation, and for €14.50 for 10 brushes you can't go wrong!

In fact I love them so much I had to pick up another set, this time in pink!

Love

Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment