4 Feb 2014

Monthly Empties: January 2014

Monthly Empties: January 2014

This month I was quite surprised! I managed to use up 15 products, this is a lot for me!

I finished:

  • 2 packs of make-up wipes
  • 1 essence 'my skin face cream
  • 1 tube of Nair hair removal cream
  • 1 Vaseline deodorant
  • 1 250g tub of Epsom salts ( I use these in the bath)
  • 1 tube of Colgate Max White toothpaste
  • 1 hair dye ( L'oriel casting cream gloss, my colour is 500 medium brown)
  • 2 Shampoo's
  • 1 Dry Shampoo
  • 1 shower gel (love the smell of this one, it's the imperial lather oriental calm)
  • 1 concealer (maybelline the eraser in light)
  • 1 foundation (collection, lasting perfection in Ivory 2)
  • 1 Mac mineralized skin finish natural in light

Well that's all, if you would like any reviews or opinions on any of these products, please don't hesitate to ask!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment