6 Feb 2014

Monthly favourites: January 2014

Monthly favourites: January 2014

As January has now come to an end and my birthday month is now in sight (woohoo!!). I have decided to share with you some of my most used and favourite products of the month.

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette:
Well hello there naked 3! This is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette of the month, I have worn it every single day! I just love it!

NYX Blush in Spice:
I have been using this blush for the past few weeks but it has only been this past month that I have really gotten into it. I love this colour for winter/ spring as it really gives you a healthy glow, especially for those colder winter days!

Maybelline Baby Lip (moisture):
I have found this to be one of the best lip balms for this time of year. My lips have been so dry and chapped over the past few weeks and this got them back into shape, just in time for valentines day!

Philosophy Divine Satin Finish Illuminating powder:
The colour I have this in is medium. I bought it in TK Maxx just after Christmas for €6.99! And it is beautiful! I put it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my cuspids bow and let me tell you, it is amazing!!! I can't believe I didn't get it sooner! I will never be without it again, it gives the skin such a healthy glow!!

Mascara:
My holy grail mascaras of the moment are the N.Y.C lash precise defining mascara and W7 show stopper. I apply one coat of the N.Y.C. Mascara and then the W7 mascara. It gives the effect of false lashes without all the messing with glue.

Harajuku lovers love perfume:
I love the smell of this perfume, it smells kind of oriental with hints of jasmine and ylang ylang, and the bottle is so cute and handbag sized!

Well these are just some of my favourite products this month.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment