16 Feb 2014

Review: Glossybox uk

For Christmas my partner decided to get me a six month subscription to glossy box UK. I was delighted with this as it is something I have been thinking of doing for a while. I love the idea of receiving a box every month that's has 5 sample size treats that you don't know about. So it's like a surprise/present every month.


The December box was themed 'festive treasures'. The box itself was lovely! It was red with a Christmas tree on the lid that was made up of beauty products. In the December box I received a rituals hand cream, 2 yin yang rich skin food moisturiser samples, a small sample of bee nature natural soap with honey, a maybelline full size falsies mascara and a beautiful movements lip gloss.

The January box was themed 'back to basics'. I received 2 small Lu-Be moisturising skin creams, a balance me shine on tinted lip salve, Montaigne jeuness passion peel off face mask and blemish mud masque, 2 Anatomicals 'puffy the eye bag slayer' wake up under eye patches and a vintage cosmetics company slanted tweezers.

I am happy so far with both boxes at I have received and the box itself will come in handy for storage.

Can't wait for the February valentines box!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment