13 Feb 2014

Review: W7 nail polish

W7 bail polishes are by far my favourite nail polishes. At this stage I have nearly every colour going.

They don't just do standard nail polishes but they are always coming out with nail effects to follow the latest trends, such as suede effect polish, uv polish, crackle coats and caviar beads. They also have quite an extensive range of glitter polishes.

Some of my favourite colours are Barbie pink, pillar box red, raspberry and teal. You only need two coats and your manicure is perfect for the week. The polishes are very pigmented and with some colours you could even get away with one coat as they are that opaque.

The only this is that it is very hard to find W7 nail polishes in Ireland. I have found a couple in Mr. Price but I have bought most of mine either on shopping trips to Northern Ireland or England or online.

I can't wait to see what they will come up with next! If you would like to see any swatches, please just let me know.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment