3 Apr 2014

Monthly favorites: March 2014

Below are just some of the bits I have been loving this month

The 'wet' brush: I picked this up in TK Maxx this month and I have really been loving it. When I wash my hair it is really hard to get the knots out (I mean ages of pulling and tugging) but this brush glides through it easily! And some days i can even get away without using conditioner and it still works!

Lush Popcorn lip scrub: my lips have been very dry and flaky lately. I like to use this at night to get rid of the flakey skin and then throw on loads of Vaseline for a deep conditioning treatment.

Wet n Wild coverall pressed powder: loving this powder and as you can tell from the pick I have used it a lot!

The Balm Time Balm Foundation: love this foundation, it gives you a flawless finish! I just wish The Balm was more available in Ireland.

Wet n Wild colouricon eye shadow in nutty: I have seriously been using this eye shadow all month. It's great for everyday and so easy to wear. I pop it all over the lid and blend it out above the crease for a simple look when your in a hurry.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment