6 Apr 2014

Review: The Balm Time Balm Foundation

This foundation brings me back to the days of the days of the Max factor pan-stick that we have all used at some stage in our life. For me it was when I was riffling through my older sister's makeup bag at a very young age thinking I was gorgeous but really I just looked patchy and slightly orange!

However this foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation and comes in a variety of colours from lighter than light - after dark. I like to apply mine with a damp beauty blender as that was it is easier to blend. It creates a perfect blank canvas and hides redness very well. I like to apply a translucent setting powder after this as I feel that if I don't it will start to slide.

I quite like this foundation, I just wish The Balm cosmetics were more easily accessible to buy I store in Ireland!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment