24 Apr 2014

Review: La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum

For the past few months I have been struggling with very dry, flaky skin in my face, I also have very sensitive skin so most skincare products aggravate my skin. In January I decided enough was enough! My makeup just wasn't sitting right for me and I was over it! So I took a trip to the chemist and discovered this!

It is the La Roche-posay Hydraphase Intense Serum and the packaging states that it is a concentrated rehydrating gel that re-infuses sensitive skin with  water and smoothes dehydration lines, it is paraben-free and is for sensitive skin. It has cellular junction technology to assure greater epidermis cohesion for deep long lasting hydration. It contains Hyaluronic acid fragments that infuse and retain water in the skin. It also contains Arginine and Serine which are naturally present in the skin, these help capture water in the skin so that the natural moisturising factor balance is restored. It has a high concentration of la Roche-posay thermal spring water, this is a natural anti-oxidant that is soothing and anti-irritating.

This is a lovely product and it has seriously been my lifesaver! I use it in the morning and at night. I have really noticed a difference since I started using this and when they say "leaves skin soft and supple" they definitely mean it!

I've used up a full one of these and have already repurchased another one because I just can't live without it! It is €23 but it is well worth the money!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment