15 Nov 2015

Review: Too Faced Lip Injection Colour Bomb

Too Faced is one of my favorite high end makeup brands, they never fail to amaze me, from their super cute packaging to their great formulas. As my lips are quite big anyway I usually steer clear of lip plumper's (Trout pout is not a cute look on me!) But when I saw these for €6.99 in TK Maxx I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try them.

When you first apply these they do sting a little but that goes away after a minute or two. The sting is something that comes with all lip plumper's. This is either a love or hate product, either you can bear the sting and like the product or you can't bear the sting and it puts you off wearing it.

The shades I have are "Bigger Berry" and "Coral pop". I love the Bigger Berry shade as it adds a tint to your lips and isn't overly bold for daytime wear. The wear time is good and they don't fade off in patches. They are quite moisturizing and make your lips look very smooth.

These are available in 6 different shades. I don't think I'll buy any more as the two shades I have are the ones that look the best on my skin tone, however if the every release more colours I'd definitely give them a look.

On the Too Faced website these are €20 and on BeautyBay they are €23. If you like lip plumper's then these may be for you.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment