17 Apr 2014

Review: Urban Decay Ammo Palette

This is another oldie but goodie! I think I picked this little bad boy up in the Debenhams blue cross last year or the year before for €17! I know €17 I couldn't just leave it there HELLO it's Urban Decay!!

This is a really nice palette. I particularly love mildew and Maui wowie. As you can see sin, copper and smog have been used a lot. Last call is a gorgeous cranberry shade and of course oil slick, what would an Urban Decay palette be without Oil Slick!?!

I find that Grifter and Polyester Bride have a lot of fall out and because of this it tends to make me not really want to use them! Shattered is great for a pop of colour.

I love this palette and I think the picture shows just how much love it has gotten!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment