22 Apr 2014

Review: The Balm Overshadows The Sexpot Series

I got these ages ago and have rediscovered them in my collection.

The colours I have are:

  • You buy, I'll fly (copper)
  • If your rich, I'm single (pewter)
  • No money, no honey (gold)

These are beautiful colours and The Balm website describes them very well "finely milled, all-mineral shimmer designed to go over eye shadow".

These can be used on their own for a hint of colour and shimmer or over another eye shadow to transform it from day to night! They can also be used wet or dry.

I have also used no money, no honey as a highlighter both on the inner corner of the eye and on top of the cheekbones and it is gorgeous!

The Balm cosmetics can be bought at Harvey Nickels and Arnotts as far as I can remember.

If you know of anywhere else in Ireland that sell The Balm cosmetics please leave a comment below and let me know!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment