9 May 2014

Review: MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection

This collection is currently available in mac or bt2's. The packaging is georgous!!!! 

This collection is quite big! Below is a list of products released:

6 extra dimension eyeshadows (Lorelei is georgous!!)
2 pear glide intense eye liners
5 lipsticks (1luster, 1 frost, 1 matte & 2 cream sheen)
5 tinted lip glass
2 lip pencils
2 extra dimension blush
2 bronzing powders
2 extra dimension bronzers
3 nail polish
2 brushes (233 split fiber eyeshadow brush & 127 split fiber face brush)

I wasn't a big fan of the lipsticks, lipgloss or nail polish, the colours and finishes just wearnt for me however they are very beautiful colours. I did however pick up the extra dimension eyeshadow in Lorelei and the extra dimension bronzer in Aphrodite's shell....AMAZING!!!!

I love the packaging on this collection, it's an aqua blue metallic with raised drops that resemble water droplets. When I look at it, it reminds me of something from the little mermaid! Maybe it's just me!?! 

Check it out p, you might find something that catches you eye.

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12242785/?claim=ey2x28yuzye">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment