20 May 2014

Review: Philosophy Purity cleanser

I am in love with this cleanser! I have very sensitive eyes so for me to find a cleanser or eye makeup remover that won't burn or irritate my eyes is very rare.

I use this morning and night. I simply wet my face and take a 20 cent sized amount in my hands and work it around my face and eyes. It removes all my face and eye makeup. I the rinse it off.

It's a 3 in 1 cleanser for face and eyes. It says that it "offers perfectly clean simplicity, tones and lightly hydrates while washes away makeup and stress"

I would highly recommend this. I know it's a little on the pricier side but for the amount you use the bottle will last a long time. The smell is amazing! It's a very clean scent with a hint of floral. It's also formulated for all skin types.

The only this is I really wish it came with a pump. But it's something that I can get over. I also like that it comes in different sized bottles, so if your not sure you will like it, you can buy the small size and give it a try.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment