18 May 2014

Review: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


I am completely in love with this palette right now. I only received it mid April and I have been constantly using it!

When it arrived in the post I was actually surprised by the weight and size of it! It was bigger that I thought it would be. The outer box is gorgeous, it actually looks like a chocolate bar wrapper. I really like the packaging on it, it's the pencil box type tin but it's very sturdy and looks like a bar of chocolate with the too faced logo embossed on it. It also has a magnetic closure.


As soon as you open it the smell of chocolate immediately hits you. If you aren't a fan of this smell the this palette isn't for you. It comes with a decent sized mirror and a dust cover with the names of the shades printed on it. There are 2 highlighting shades (1 matte,1 shimmer). Here are 6 matte shades and rest are shimmers or frosts. I especially like Crème brûlée, marzipan and amaretto but they are all gorgeous shades.

The only thing I would have liked was if they printed the names under the shades instead of on the dust cover because I always loose them! But overall I'm in love!!!!

I ordered mine from beautybay.com and it cost €57.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment