3 Jul 2014

June Favourites

Below are some of the products I have been loving and using all month!

Wet n Wild Megalast nail varnish in 'I need a refresh mint':
I have worn this colour on my nails all month and I love it! 2 thin coats and you are all set. It will last on my nails probably about a week before it starts to chip and the colour is perfect for the summer months.

MAC Angel lipstick: 
I love this lipstick. It is by far my favourite mac lipstick and I honestly think the colour would suit every skin colour. It is the perfect pinky nude and is a frost finish. I love it!

MAC Cheeky Bugger blush from the Kelly Osborne Collection:
This was a new purchase for me at the start of June but I have seriously fallen in love with it and have been using it every single day. It is a gorgeous peachy pink and is a satin finish. Uh it is the perfect colour for summer. It gorgeous!

Catrice Cosmetics All Matt plus foundation:
I love this foundation for summer as it's not too heavy but you can build it up if you want to. They have a good shade range and it does what it says on the bottle, it keeps me Matt and lasts a long time.

MAC Brush Cleanser:
OK so I ran out of this a while back and I kept putting off buying it and was just using normal shampoo to wash my brushes, but they just weren't getting as clean as i like them to be. So I gave in and bought another bottle and oh my god! I will never be without it again. My brushes turn out squeaky clean and fresh when using this!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment