1 Jul 2014

Review: Kelly Osborne & Sharon Osborne MAC Collections

There were quite a few products released in these collections. Combined there was a total of 25 items! Below is a list of what was released.

Kelly's:
1 eye shadow quad
1 brow duo
1 jumbo penultimate
1 eye Kohl 
4 lipsticks
1 lip pencil
1 blush
1 mineralized skin finish duo
2 brushes

Sharon's:
1 eye shadow quad
4 patent polish pencils
1 eye pencil
1 lipglass
1 lip pencil
1 blush
1 mineralized skin finish duo
2 brushes

Kelly's packaging is a lavender with a slight shimmer going through it while Sharon's packaging is a patent red.

I really wanted to get a lot from this collection but I managed to restrain myself! But I did pick up Kelly's blush in 'cheeky bugger' which is a beautiful peachy pink and I also got her lipstick in 'Kelly yum yum' this I find to be a more wearable version of candy yum yum. From Sharon's collection I picked up her blush in 'peaches & cream' which is a beautiful mid tone peach/rose. And lastly I got Sharon's lipglass in 'Bijou' eek...... I love it! It's the perfect creamy nude.

I was very impressed by this collection and I found the colours to be very wearable. Well Osbourne's ya did good!!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment