8 Jul 2014

Review: Simple kind to skin+ illuminating radiance cream

I received this in one of my glossy boxes and i was kind of dubious about trying this product as I have had bad experiences with simple products in the past. But I must say I actually do like it!

It says that is is infused with multi-vitamins, skin loving ingredients and light reflecting minerals. It also has SPF 15 which is great for the summer. It say that it is suitable for even sensitive skin, which I can vouch for as I have extremely sensitive skin! I like to use this in the morning before I put on my make-up as it creates a great canvas and during the summer I don't like to wear a very heavy foundation. The light reflecting minerals really help to give your skiing a nice healthy glow without your skin looking oily!

It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin.

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment