10 Jul 2014

Review: Wet n Wild 8 pan palettes

As I have tried a lot of other products from wet n wild I wanted to give their 8 pan palettes  ago. I picked up all 3 8 pan palettes that are currently available in Ireland.

They are: 
Poster child (pinks, blues, yellow)
Petal pusher ( purples, mauve, pinks)
Comfort zone (greens & browns)

You definitely need to use a primer or a base with these shadows (especially poster child) but they blend out beautifully and you can create some gorgeous looks with them. I especially like petal pusher as I don't normal wear pinks or purples (I'm more or a neutrals gal!) but since playing around with these I'm warming to using a slight pop of colour!

These are very inexpensive and I would recommend them to both the seasons makeup expert and makeup newbies alike.

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment