22 Aug 2014

August 2014 Glossybox

                                     
This month saw the 3rd birthday of Glossybox internationally,

Within this box I recieved: 
* Kryolan for Glossybox highlighter in cashmere (full sized)
* Figs & Rouge mini hand cream (20ml sample)
* I love cosmetics strawberry & milkshake shimmer & shine lipgloss (full sized)
* Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml sample)
* Pep cosmeceuticals skin prp hydra sun defence SPF30 day cream (full size)
* All that jazz cuticle balm (full size)

So I not very happy with this months box. I'm excited to try the highlighter and the Elasticizer.but I was very disappointed to get the lipgloss as I had already recieved the exact same one in my May Glossybox and was didn't like it then. I was also sad to see another SPF!!!

Not happy this month!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment