21 Aug 2014

Review: Benefit Porefessional

I'm a little late to the bandwagon with this one. I don't usually use primers or the likes as I find that sometimes they make my makeup slide during the day, but not with this one! 

After applying my usual moisturiser I like to pat/press this into my pores. I don't put it all over my face I just put it around my nose and t-zone where my pores are most noticeable. I find that by patting/pressing it in, it gives a better result then just swiping or rubbing it on.

I like this because it's a very lightweight formula and gives a silky smooth feel. It says that it's ment to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. I can definitely say that it definitely reduces the appearance of my pores. I have some notably large pores around my nose and you can hardly see them when I use this.

I know it's a little pricey but I think this could be turning into a makeup bag must have for me!

What are your opinions or have you come accross something similar that's cheaper?

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment