10 Aug 2014

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo's

Ok, ok I know I'm very late to this trend but before I never really saw the need to buy these as I have a fair number of jumbo eye pencils that can be used on their own or as a base. But I finally gave in and OH MY GOD! I picked up 3 shades. The 3 I thought I would use the most, as I hate butting something that I will only use for special occasions and it will be left in the back of the drawer and I don't get my money's worth before it goes bad! We've all done it!! 

The colours I picked were pink gold, on and on bronze and metallic pomegranate. I love to use them as a base as they really make the shadows over them pop and give your look more depth. I especially like pairing the pink gold with the Naked 3 palette and find it works well with almost all the shades. I also love on and on bronze with the naked 1 and 2 palettes. And for some reason I tend to use the metallic pomegranate one with my Too Faced Chocolate bar palette.

They do make your shadows last longer and they apply very nicely and are easy to blend! 

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment