12 Aug 2014

Review Naked 2 v's W7 in the buff

My local chemist have recently started to stock W7 cosmetics and when I spotted the W7 in the Buff palette I immediately thought to myself 'that looks identical to the urban decay naked 2 palette!' So of course being the make up junkie that I am I had to get it and see how similar it was.

You can see from the pictures that they are almost identical! The naked 2 is on the left and the W7 is on the right. The naked 2 costs €44 while the W7 palette costs €9.99! It's unbelievable! If I didn't already own the naked 2 I would get the W7 one instead. The shadows are similar in quality and in some cases the W7 palette is better pigmented! They both come in a pencil box case however the W7 palette does not have a mirror, but for €9.99 I can get over that! If you don't already own the naked 2 or are wanting to get if but not sure if you will use it, I strongly advise that you get the W7 palette you will not be sorry!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment