19 Oct 2014

Review: Physicians formula eye booster

I've been looking to try a different liquid liner for a while now. Although I love my penny's own brand eyeliner pen (yes i have a backup on standby) I just felt like trying something different.

This eyeliner is said to be a 2 in 1 lash boosting eyeliner + serum which is suppose to have a high-tech formula that enhances the appearance of your lashes while providing the definition of liquid liner. For me, I didn't see any difference or any enhancements! Don't get me wrong the formula is lovely and it stays all day and doesn't smudge or rub off, but at €15 compared to my €2 Penny's eye liner, that appears to do the same job, I'll be going back to my penny's one when this is finished! 

the colour I got was Ultra black but it also comes in clear serum, deep brown and black. It is hypo-allergenic fragrance and paraben free, Dermatologist approved and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers (that's me!)

It has a brush tip applicator which I'm still trying to get use to (I find my felt tip applicators much more user friendly at 7 o'clock in the morning when I'm still half asleep trying to put on my makeup)

Overall it is a lovely product but I can't see myself paying that price again for something that only going to last me 3 months!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment