16 Oct 2014

Review: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer

NYX products hit Irish shores in June this year and have been cooking up a storm since. I bought this product in august and have been using it every day since (it was even in my September favourites!). The colour I picked up was CW03 light which matches my skin tone perfectly (yes I'm pasty white the lightest shades of concealer and foundation match me!) 

This concealer provides a medium to full coverage, perfect for covering those dark under eye circles. The formula is thin but applies like a dream and blends out beautifully. This product doesn't crease or get cakey. It lasts all day and is waterproof! It comes in 12 different shades which range from light to dark with a yellow, lavender and green thrown into the mix, so there is something for everyone.

This product has been compared to MAC Pro Long wear concealer which I have yet to try (its on my wish list) but at €6.99 for the NYX HD concealer you can't go wrong. This will defo be going on the all time holy grail list!

NYX is popping up in local chemist nation wide so keep an eye out!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment