5 Oct 2014

September 2014 Favourites

Below are my 5 favourite products this month!

W7 Nail polish in Hot Pink:
This is the colour that has been on my fingers and toes all month! love it and love all of these polishes!

Bourjois So Delicate Lip cream in 51 Rose:
I rediscovered this in my collection at the start of the month and have been wearing it everyday. They are so moisturising and have a super velvety finish.

W7 Eyelust Mascara:
This is a really good mascara. It has a large bristle brush applicator and gives your lashes lots of volume without any transfer!

NYX HD Concealer:
I  love, love, love, this concealer! Keep an eye out during the month for a full review.

Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in Silent Treatment:
I only bought this at the end of august and I've already hit pan on 2 shadows! I like to put the Taupe/Grey eyelid colour in my crease and the brow bone colour on my lid. For me this is a simple and quick eye look for work!  

So they were my favourite products for September, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment