25 Nov 2014

Mini review: Silkymit

Having gone through and cleared out my drawers recently I came across these hidden at the back and decided to give them a shot. To me these are very reminiscent of very fine sand paper, which is exactly what they are! 

You are meant to slip it on your hand like a glove and to rub it in circular motions over the skin on your arms and legs. I found this way to abrasive on the skin and while it does leave the skin soft and hair free , it also made my skin feel like I had a slight bit of sunburn after. I also find that this way of removing hair leaves you more susceptible to getting ingrown hairs.

I know they are cheap and would be great if you were travelling but I honestly won't be trying them again.

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment