27 Nov 2014

Review: Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24hr

I'm not usually a fan of gel liner just because I don't have a very steady hand. But I've tried a few over the years and I can honestly say, this is one of the better ones that I've tried.

The formula of this liner is lovely and once it sets and drys its on there until you remove it! There is no flaking or peeling with this liner, it's great! The pigmentation is also amazing, I have never found a gel eyeliner that was as pigmented as this. As far as I know this only comes in one colour "intense black" but I could be wrong!

It comes with it's own brush which is very nice. It is slightly pointed but firm enough to apply the product evenly and precisely. If you are using this then make sure to clean the brush properly after every use as it will go hard otherwise.

Great product, I highly recommend it!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment