30 Nov 2014

November empties 2014


                                               
So this month I finished 26 products out of my stash.

I finished: 
*3 shampoos (creightons keratin pro smooth and strengthen shampoo, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Herbal Essence Bee Strong)
*2 Conditioners (Argan shine and Argan oil)
*l'oreal professional Mythic oil
*l'oreal preference conditioner
*Mark Hill Viva La Volume
*2 shower gels (radox cherry blast and Cussons pure super zingy burst)
*Dove invisible dry deodorant 
*3 packs of pure face wipes
*St Ives timeless skin face scrub
*Philosophy hope in a jar
*Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads
*3 Avon planet spa face masks (2 Dead Sea minerals mud mask and 1 Japanese sake & rice)
*Colgate maximum cavity protection toothpaste
*W7 Hi Definition camera ready foundation
*Victoria Jackson lip gloss
*Elf hyper shine gloss in vixen
*Harajuku lovers perfume in lil' angel
*and my other half finished his Emporio Armani Diamonds Aftershave which I said I would throw in for good measure.

Well that's it! Let me know about your monthly empties!

Love
Jenstaromakep 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment