4 Dec 2014

November favourites 2014

                                                
Miss sporty peel off base coat: I've really enjoyed this product this month. Stay tuned for a full review on this product later on in the month.

Benefit Creasless Cream shadow in R.S.V.P: I have used this every single day in the month of November and even now at the start of December im still using it. It's the perfect pinky/champagne that compliments any eyelook. I had to revive mine with Eyedrops but it's still goin strong!

W7 High Definition Camera Ready foundation: This creates the perfect canvas and is as cheap as chips! Again a full review will follow later in the month!

TheBalm Liquid Time Balm: this is a spot treatment concealer the contains tea tree and I can honestly say it has definitly been working for me, I had a few breakouts throughout November and this helped clear them right up!

Benefit Posie Balm: I'm not a lover of Posie tini or bene tint bit I really like the Posie balm. It gives a hint of colour to your lips while it moisturises them. It's easy to apply as it comes like a lipstick. The only thing is don't apply it to severely chapped lips as like most tinted lip balms the product sticks to the dry patches.

Well they were my favourite for the month of November! Let me know what your favourite products for the month were?

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment