4 Nov 2014

October 2014 favourites

Below are my top 5 favourite products for the month of October.

Philosophy divine blushing bronzer in the shade light: I've been loving this bronzer this past month. I find the shade to be very light and it just gives a hint of colour on my skin without any shimmer. I think this will more than likely see me through the winter.

O.P.I nail lacquer in O.P.I Red: I absolutely love this colour. It is the perfect red for autumn/winter. I have had so many compliments when wearing this nail colour, the only this is that you definitely need to wear a top coat with this as it chips very easily.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray: I've been absolutely loving this product all month! I received a 20ml sample and even after using it all month I still have almost half left! I find this helps my foundation stay all day without too much oil coming through.

Stila angel light powder foundation: I discovered this at the back of my drawers and decided to pull it out and use it up before it went bad as it's been there for quite some time. I was surprised to find I really, really like it! 

Essence lash princess mascara: Oh My God! If you haven't tried this already then you need to! This mascara gives so much volume it is unbelievable! 

Well they were my October faves, let me know what yours were!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment