2 Nov 2014

October 2014 monthly empties


So this month I finished 17 products out of my stash.


I finished: 
L'oreal Paris preference hair dye in dark brown
Schwarzkopf gliss ultimate volume shampoo
Mellor & Russell Argan shine hair repair mask
Imperial lather invigorating mango & juicy papaya shower gel
Vaseline spray & go body moisturiser in cocoa radiant
Silkymit 
2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes
La Roche-posay Hydraphase intense serum
Sample of Aveeno daily moisturising lotion
Sample of L'oreal nude magique CC cream
ImPress nails in media darling
Physicians formula bronze booster season to season bronzer
NYX HD concealer in light
W7 Eyelust mascara
Catrice re-touch light reflecting concealer
3 pack of emery boards

I'm quite happy with that! My stash is going down nicely!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment