22 Nov 2014

Review: November 2014 Glossybox

                                               
This months glossybox didn't have a theme attached. The items I recieved are listed below.

What I got:
* LOLLIPOPS MAKE UP Eye pencil in Black (Full Sized)
* Burt's Bee's Lip Shine in the shade PUCKER (Full Sized)
* H2O+ Face Oasis Hydratubg Treatment (8ml Sample)
* MONU Skincare Firming Fiji Facial Oil (30ml sample)
* HealGel, HealGel body cream (5ml Sample x2)

I really liked the products that I recieved! the  Burt's Bee's lip shine feels lovely on my lips. It's not stickly or greasy and smells and tastes nice! The  LOLLIPOPS eyeliner is very pigmented and lasts a long time. I have yet to try the other products I recieved but be sure that as soon as I do I will let you all now my feelings on them.

Overall good work Glossybox!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I shall try this burst and bees next time I attended my local store. Love the review! :D thank you!
    IG: _strangeadventures

    ReplyDelete