20 Nov 2014

Review:Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Season to Season Bronzer

I bought this product at the end of august and I'm already finished it, not because I loved it so much but because after I started to hit pan it just began to crumble and flake away!

I like the idea of a bronzer for all seasons in one but even on me this wasn't very pigmented! It did give me a nice glow but I think that was mainly to do with the amount of gold glitter that was in it. I wasn't  to fond of the gold dot in the centre and luckily for me a week or so of using this the dot fell out! I found the product to be very powdery. The smell also wasn't the most pleasant scent in the morning.

It did come with a brush and a mirror however I found the brush to bee a wee bit ridiculous as the sheer size of it meant you couldn't aim for one section alone.

This product costs €19.90 and for an almost €20 bronzer I expect it to last me more than 2 months! I definitely won't be buying this again!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment