21 Dec 2014

Review; loreal professional mythic oil nourishing masque

I received a 75ml sample of this in my September Glossybox. The full size product which is 200ml can be purchased for around €22-€23. I used a small amount of this after I shampooed my hair and left it on for 3-5 minutes. I only used it 1-2 times a week but I did notice a big difference in the
condition of my hair after I used it, my hair felt deeply nourished and soft.

A little goes a long way with this product as the 75ml sample lasted me around 2 months! That's how little you need! and my hair is long! This masque is designed to replenish the hair. It is enriched with argon, avocado, cottenseed and grape seed oil. It smells really nice and doesn't  leave a greasy sticky residue that some masques leave.

If your looking for a good nourishing and replenishing hair mask that will leave your hair super soft, then this is the one for you!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment: