28 Dec 2014

Review: W7 Hight Definition camera ready foundation

I love this foundation! As I'm in between shades I mixed natural beige and true beige to get my perfect shade. This foundation comes in 5 different shades:
  • Natural beige
  • True beige
  • Sand beige
  • Rich tan
  • Natural tan
This foundation lasts all day on my skin. It has medium to full coverage and I buildable. It feels so light on your skin that you don't even feel like you have foundation on. I found that it was very easy to blend it aswell.

I found the packaging to be a little cheap looking but it does come with a pump which is always a plus. I found mine on my last shopping trip to newry in B&M for £1.99. If I find it again I will definitly buy it again! It's so cheap and creats a georgous finish on the skin and looks amazing in photos!

Again W7 are on to a winner!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment