25 Dec 2014

Review: Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Metal Eyeshadows

I absolutely love these eyeshadows! They are extremely pigmented and have a chrome effect that looks like liquid metal on your eyelid.

I currently have 4 shades, 2 are no longer available as I bought them last year and 2 that are still available in the permanent line:

030 We are the champagnes (perminant)
020 Gold n Roses (perminant)
050 We're the inner purple (no longer available)
060 Petrol Pan (no longer available)

These shadows are so easy to apply and they blend out beautifuly. They are available in 9 different shades, ranging from white to gold to purple to navy. There are priced at €4.49 and I feel they are well worth the money! You can use these wet for a deep metallic look or dry for a lighter look. The textured design on these is very unique aswell.

In my opinion they are well worth the money and I will definitely be adding a few more shades to my collection in the future!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment