1 Jan 2015

December 2014 Empties

So this month I finished up 17 products out of my stash. Below is a list of all the products I finished.

I finished:
  • Lacura Creamy Face Wash
  • Bourjois Beautify Me! Shower Cream
  • Creightons KPro Keratin Pro Shampoo
  • Herbal Essences ignight my colour Shampoo
  • Garnier Nurtisse Ultra Colour Hair Colour in 3.03 Espresso
  • Cocoa butter lotion
  • Colgate Max White one Mouth Wash
  • Colgate Maximum Cavity protection toothpaste
  • 2 Avon Planet Spa Mediterranian olive oil face masks
  • 2 Packs of Pure Exfoliating Face wipes
  • TheBalm Liquid time balm concealer with tea tree in the colour fair
  • Stila Angel Light powder in the shade A
  • 2 Colours from the Wet n Wild trio "Silent Treatment", I finished the Browbone shade and the Lid shade.
I'm very happy with this months empties, I can't believe I managed to finish up to full eyeshadows! Go me!

Let me know what your empties were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment